Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Philadelphia and snow....

Below you could find some pics from Philadelphia and also from the snow in Virginia....

Interesting that to go to Philadelphia I needed to cross 4 States (not taken into consideration DC):
Virginia
Maryland
Delaware (the 2nd smallest State)
Pennsylvania

It took me a little bit less than 3 hours to make the trip...one way...
I managed to do it both ways in the same day...

Philadelphia was nice (I must confess, not so nice as Boston)

Main Highlights:
Independence Hall (were they signed the independence agreement)
Liberty Bell
Stairs of Rocky (Actually is a very famous Museum with an amazing view over the city)

It's also on of the few cities in the US where you managed to visit everything, without needing a car.

PS: look at the portuguese "Galo de Barcelos" in one of the pics:)





































































2 comments:

fenix said...

Tu não páras, caraças!!

NoKas said...

Hey, Dr. R.!

I'm back!

I'll read everything thing tintin by tintin soon! :p

mas as adventures lookem nice!

cya

have fun not in the sun but in the snow!