Saturday, December 23, 2006

Lisbon and decision for the old year

People have decisions for new year.... I have a decision for the old year... Yes.... Because I hate to go with the system....

Main reason was discovered yesterday.... The day where I decided to go shopping... all x-mas presents were waiting for me, or...... I was waiting for them??... suddenly, I was in Fnac, when.... voila... one of my preferred movies of the year appeared as "As Brisas da Mudanca"... I laughed.... "The Winds that Shakes the Barley"?!?!...

But to be frankly what really trigger this change was when I was walking trough downtown in Rua Augusta admiring at the same time the x-mas lights... suddenly on my right.. I saw "gofres"?!?!? I was shocked... "Gauffres"?!?!?.. yes they were...

Lisbon looks the same.... As it always seemed.... good and bad... but the weather is lovely... just the way that I like.... cold but clear sky... so sunny... yesterday looking from one hill to the castle.. with the sun shining on the yellow and white houses... what a impression!!!

Yes! The decision is to make the Blog in English.... not always.... My secret wish is to make it in french or spanish... I´m working on it....

No comments: